Mission And Responsibility
Tasly U.S. is “Dedicated to a Healthier World.” We provide effective, safe, and high-quality plant-based alternative medicines for the benefit of the medical/healthcare community and its patients, and to provide solutions to reduce side effects caused by medications.
Tasly U.S. believes the world is ready for a holistic approach to medicine – including Innovative Herbal Medicine (IHM). Our cutting-edge research and technology, rigorous clinical trials, and the highest quality control standards has allowed Tasly U.S. to demonstrate the validity of IHM – and confirm the long-term use of herbal medicine as an effective and safe treatment when compared to synthesized chemical or biological treatments.
Tasly U.S. pledges to share IHM principles and practices with the medical/healthcare community and its patients, to expand and promote the theory of synergism, and to revolutionize modern medicine through natural solutions.
At Tasly U.S. our core goals are:
- To promote an approach to healthcare that puts patients first
- To provide patients with more choices in their prescriptions
- To build an integrated approach to healthcare that combines Eastern and Western medicine
- To develop low-cost, effective alternative medicines which will lead to a healthier population – and a healthier world
Tasly U.S. believes achieving our mission means taking our responsibilities very seriously:
- Use of Natural Materials and Sustainable Practices — As our raw materials are all-natural and mostly plant-based, we participate in and promote sustainable agricultural practices and harvesting. At the same time Tasly U.S. seeks to meet the needs of the population by reducing side effects from chemical cures and adopting practices and processes that are chemical-free, sustainable, and natural.
- Participation in Health Promotion Efforts Worldwide – Tasly U.S. believes achieving good health is a community effort. We support a variety of international, national, and local programs that aim to bring the joy of good health to the world. We continually look for new ways to contribute to and participate in efforts to promote health and achieve positive impact in our world.
- Safety First — Tasly U.S. also believes in the highest standards of safety. Ensuring safety and high-quality standards is not about improving our marketing and sales. Rather, it is about social responsibility.