Tasly U.S. prides itself as an example of global diversity. Employees enjoy a culture-rich environment, with a focus on celebrating, sharing, and using their diversity to create a productive and inclusive workplace.
Tasly U.S. provides a generous benefits package and excellent work environment. In fact, as its markets expand globally, Tasly U.S. recognizes the importance of understanding and addressing the individual needs of people from many cultures and regions. Our focus: to continually search for and identify multicultural, talented, and well-trained employees.
Work for Tasly
Diversity: From across the globe, employees contribute their own strengths and talents to build and improve the Tasly U.S. team. With many backgrounds including communications, marketing, education, science, research, and their own personal experiences in the arena of pharmaceuticals, every team member brings a unique perspective that enhances the Tasly U.S. mission – dedicated to a healthier world and building a future for a holistic approach to medicine – Innovative Herbal Medicine (IHM).
Career-Minded: Through training, professional development and promotion, Tasly U.S. offers employees a variety of career paths and opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Benefits: Innovative approaches bind the culture at Tasly U.S. With diverse ideas, come diverse solutions. Tasly U.S. encourages innovative ideas as building blocks for the future.
Tasly U.S. Employee Benefits
- Annual Vacation — Depending on the employment tenure and hired date, employees can earn up to twenty-five (25) days of accrued annual vacation. Employees may carry over up to four hundred and eighty (480) accrued vacation hours into the next year (starting January 1st) in addition to seven (7) sick days, eight (8) observed federal holidays, and three (3) floating holidays.
- Health Insurance – Health insurance is provided after thirty (30) days from the date of hire. Medical, dental, and vision coverage is provided by CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), dental by CareFirst BCBS, and vision by VSP.
- Long Term Disability – A monthly benefit of 60% of an employee’s monthly earnings to a maximum monthly benefit of $6,000, is provided after 30 days from the date of hire.
- 401(k) Plan – Employees have the option to participate in a 401(k) Plan after a six-month waiting period. The company matches 5% of total salary.
- Short-Term Disability – Employees have the option to participate in short term disability (voluntary) or other insurance with Aflac.
Additional Tasly U.S. benefits:
- Business Travel Protection
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Retail Discounted Program
- Workers Compensation
Tasly U.S. – Current Openings
Clinical Trial Manager (CTM)
Location: Rockville, MD or Homebased
Type: Contractor to Full-time potential
Travel: Be willing to travel up to 20-30% if required
Salary: $120,000 annual
The clinical trial manager is a member of a matrix team dedicated to the implementation of clinical research studies and development of programs and clinical trials. CTM is responsible for assisting clinical project manager managing all assigned clinical projects, site management, CRA management, and also supporting regulatory affairs, data management, medical writing, biostatistics, medical affairs to ensure the integrity of clinical data in adherence to all applicable regulatory guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Project Specific Operating Procedures.
For More Information and Full Job Description: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tasly Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer